Thursday 23 September 2010

HOW many clothes?!

So, I'm packing all my stuff to go back to Uni tomorrow.... this particular packing experience has forced me to come to the realisation that I have a ridiculous amount of clothing. I could clothe a whole village with all of this stuff. Is there really any need for multiples of the same item in different colours? Or three variations on the denim short? Or TWELVE pairs of pyjamas?!
I dread to think the amount of money I have spent on clothes. I think if I knew the actual number I might have a heart attack and die. Perhaps I should start to ration the number of trips to Primark.....

1 comment:

  1. OF COURSE you need multiples of the same item in different colours!!! Lol, I just bought three different colours in this nice cardigan at Delia's last week. I couldn't decide if I wanted the black, pink, or blue, so I got them all...

    ReplyDelete